The second post is needed for better revealing the details of the course like the program or some parts of lessons. In this post, it is important to talk about how the training process works and how the program is designed. Also it would be good to show parts of the course in more detail, ideally to test few tasks or lessons to reveal the program's essence and value entirely.
- You can put detailed program info or share a video of the regular exercises (we can provide the video) in a carousel.
- Video/speedpaint, where you perform one or more assignments from the course. In the text, you explain what the tasks are and why they are important.
- You watch one of the course lessons on the selected topic and then record a video with your impressions. You can combine it with the first option.
- We provide you with one of our mentor Bryant Koshu's tutorials, and you post in your feed this tutorial + your drawing made with the tutorial and the course recommendations.
- We are also always open to your suggestions and ideas.
-Have you ever scrolled through social media, saw some artist’s beautiful digital drawing, and thought that you wish you were as talented as them? The truth is those artists did not become talented overnight, but rather spend long hours practicing and learning the fundamentals of drawing such as:
-Drawing dynamic lines and shapes
-Light and Shadow
The best part is you don’t need to spend much time figuring out, where to begin with learning all the basics or the best tools for drawing digitally. Sign up for concept artist Bryant Koshu’s Digital Drawing Course, and see how in just 8 weeks you will learn all of the fundamentals, as well as know how to use a tablet, Photoshop, and Procreate confidently.
❗️Follow the link in bio or in the highlights to find out more and sign up for the course❗
Hey guys! I’ve recently had the chance to try out the 8-week Digital Drawing Course with concept artist Bryant Koshu and wanted to share with you the results.
I’ve always struggled with, as you can see from my before and after drawings. This course helped me level up my skills so much in just two months, I still can’t believe it!
I am impressed with how helpful Bryant was during the regular Q&A sessions. Having his mentorship in combination with the access to a supportive community truly made the difference between giving up and pushing myself to improve my skills. We covered and practiced daily all fundamentals like perspective, light and shadow, color theory, and composition in a very practical, and easy to understand way. If you are looking for a quick improvement in your skills I highly recommend the Digital Drawing Course with Bryant Koshu.
❗️Follow the link in bio or in the highlights to find out more and sign up for the course❗️